Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Thursday, 5 February 2015

Oh, Those Shoes...

As you can see above, I FINALLY bought some lace-up shoes and OMG I am in loveee! I'm not big on the trends related to Kim K, but for the lace-up heels trend, j'adore!
I went for a classy winter look based around my shoes for a change teaming black and white for that classic all round monochrome look. As you all know, I am obsessed with monochrome ad these trousers totally fit the cut!
A classic leather jacket always modernises any outfit, especially adding that unique touch with a bit of fringing! Fringing is set to be big in SS15 also! I just could not see me wearing this outfit without a fedora though, it has to be one of my fave staple pieces.
I've seen quite a few bloggers wearing the lace-up heels trend in various different styled heels and they all look fabulous!

Thanks for reading!

Jacket - Primark (similar here)
Jumper - Charity Shop (similar here)
Duffle Bag - Primark (similar here)
Pom Pom Keyring - River Island (similar here in pink)

Check out my Mavatar cart for this outfit here!

All social media site links are on the side bar of my blog!

Isobel Celine

xx
Share:

2 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig