SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Fashion | How To Style A Floral Skirt

Isobel Celine


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Skirt - Primark | Jumper - George at Asda | Belt - Primark | Necklace - New Look | Heels - New Look

Another shoot with Hayley Allsop Photography! I have to hand it to you Hayley, these shots are brilliant. I wish I was this good at photography! It seriously was a proper winter's day during this shoot, considering how cold my hands were. On the other hand, considering how cold it was, I had so much fun and laughter during this shoot! You'll definitely be seeing more photo's from this girls photography in the near future!

Onto today's SS15 inspired outfit. Even though the 70's trend has taken a massive hit to the huge variety of bloggers lately, as much as I love the trend, spring is more of a season for me to let my inner girly side out. Don't get me wrong, expect to see a few 70's inspired outfit's on the blog soon enough.

I found this beauty of a skirt on the sale rail of Primark (as usual), I could not leave it as I thought it was PERFECT for spring as I have seen a few metallic pieces in different varieties of shops and considering how it is floral, it just shouts spring! Plus it was only £3 - bonus! As for my jumper, it was an end of summer sale buy in Asda last year. The hem has a delicate little lace trim around the hem which also adds a touch of spring to the style (obviously it is hidden under my metallic skirt). To bring the metallic shine out even more, my holographic heels from New Look were at hand, (also a sale buy - before Christmas for £11) These are surprisingly comfortable, but I will soon be finding out whether these are okay to wear on a night out. To complete the outfit, a pastel coloured necklace and a belt that statemented the word 'LOVE' showed how much I loved this outfit.

3 comments :