SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 2 February 2015

Fashion | How To Style The Metallic Trend

Isobel Celine


Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

I'm actually starting to hate Monday's now...but then again, I did get my nails done by my best friend who does a beauty therapy course and also I had a Mendhi done by a college friend also today so thank you for that! Onto today's post, I was given this top as a Christmas gift from my lovely Mum. It was an extra little gift on top of all the other lovely presents she bought me. The shimmer off of the material is great for both day and night in my eyes, seeing as I've attempted to dress this top down with my Primark jeans. Black jeans have seriously been my go-to pieces lately, as many of you may understand they just go with absolutely anything throughout these colder months. The same goes for my black studded duffle bag! This little gem has rarely left my side! Especially with my super cute pom pom key-ring attached to the strap - another Christmas gift which I was over the moon with!

As for my scarf, my neighbors know me too well, I love a bit of Lipsy in my life - another beautiful Christmas gift. I also own some Lipsy sunglasses which were a birthday gift also from my lovely neighbors last year - they will definitely be entering one of my SS15 posts.
By the way, what do you think of this popping pink background?! How perf is it?!

Thanks for reading!

Jacket - Primark
Metallic Top - Primark
Lipsy Scarf - AVON 
Jeans - Primark
Bag - Primark
Pom Pom Key Ring - River Island
Converse - JD Sports

Post a Comment