SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Sunday 25 January 2015

Fashion | How To Style Pastels In Winter




SS15 will soon be approaching, but before it arrives we've still got a bit more of the winter weather to battle! Seeing as pastels are definitely coming back and are still one of my ultimate favourite trends, what better way to kick it off (also to give you guys some inspiration) than having a winter styled outfit with a ss15 inspired look.
I found this little gem of a statement necklace during a shopping trip to Birmingham before Christmas for a steal at only £2! The colours are extremely vibrant and give off such a ss15 vibe I couldn't part with it once I had my eyes on it.
You may have seen me feature my cream shearling biker jacket a numerous amount of times now, and how can I not! It's so warm and cosy! Especially matched with a light coloured jumper like this lilac turtle neck one from Primark I purchased last year.

Thanks for reading!

Shearling Biker Jacket - Next
Lilac Roll Neck Jumper - Primark
Acid Wash Jeans - H&M
Tartan Scarf - Primark 
Necklace - Little shop in Birmingham 
Wedged Boots - United Footwear

Isobel Celine

xx

2 comments :