SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Fashion | How To Style Aztec Leggings



Isobel Celine

Well, posting this yesterday certainly went out the window didn't it! Trust my Blogger app to have a little fit when I added a mirror image so I got fed up with it and thought I would sort it today as it was getting late yesterday when I was in the process of making this post.
Anyway, onto today's post. I wasn't quite sure about this post at first as I didn't think the colour of the leggings didn't go so well with my grey jumper and boots at first but it actually grew on me and I ended up loving it.
My leggings were an amazing find in the New Look sale back in September for a £1! Also my grey roll neck jumper was £10 in the sale of New Look before Christmas. I don't normally spend that amount on a jumper as I always find them cheaper from somewhere, but I really wanted a grey jumper that was either a roll neck or a turtle neck and this one definitely makes the cut!
As for my floppy wool hat it was a Christmas present from my lovely Mum! It gives an outfit a lady like look but also a bit of 70's vibes into any outfit.

Thanks for reading!

Jumper - New Look
Leggings - New Look
Over The Knee Boot - United Footwear
Black Floppy Hat - Primark
Bag - Primark
Coat - Principles by Debenhams

Isobel Celine

xx

Post a Comment