SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 26 January 2015

Fashion | How To Style A Cape

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

Not something I would normally wear actually? Found some inspiration on Lookbook for this outfit and I re-styled it with my bag and boots instead of creepers.
Moving on, my skirt is an old favourite from Primark I bought a few years ago which I actually do not get enough wear out of it! Need to find more ways to re-style it, any suggestions?
This cape is another unique style I've found as most capes I've see are more like a blazers. Still loving the over the knee boots trend as spring isn't here just yet!

Thanks for reading!

Cape - Primark
Roll Neck Jumper - Charity Shop
Pleated Metallic Skirt - Primark
Over The Knee Boots - United Footwear
Emerald Bag - Primark

Follow me on Bloglovin', Instagram and Twitter - links on my side bar! :)

Isobel Celine

xx

Post a Comment