SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Fashion | How To Style Stripes


Bonjour lovelies! ♡ I haven't greeted you with that in a while...? Seeing as my major addiction to fashion is growing even more, I've actually been paying more attention to the email's I recieve from shops like, Topshop, River Island, New Look, Missguided, Motel Rocks etc. Anyway, I have a fair few email's off each site per week and they are mainly to do with either discount offers, free delivery or the latest trends. Now, I've recieved quite a few that have mentioned about the striped trend which is what we all know is my favourite as its includes my ultimate fave colour combination of monochrome!

Also, I've noticed a few little hints about the block colour trend slowly coming out of it's shell again, so you are probably guessing it right,  today's outfit consists of nautical stripes and block colours! Two of my fave trends right now. 
Excuse the quality of the pictures by the way, it was raining while I was taking these pictures...


What about this skirt though! It's one of my favourite block colours as it's so electric and vibrant. This is my first purchase of a midi skirt, (yup, I don't believe it either) and it was an absolute bargain at £4 so I had to have it! The material so soft on the inside and keeps the top part of my legs warm. The length is perfect for my height also. I finally found my favourite flats from F&F! I've seen so many bloggers wearing these and I have loved them ever since I laid eyes on them over Instagram. The best part is, I only paid £3.50 while everyone else paid £14! Hehee!

What is your favourite trend right now?

Thank-you for reading!

Jacket - Primark
Monochrome Dress - H&M
Midi Skirt - New Look
Flats - F&F (Linked in the colour Black)

Isobel Celine

xx

Post a Comment