Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Winter Woman

Hii viewers! Today's post involves the cape trend which I have admired throughout AW14 and come across this very differently styled cape in a charity shop for only £4 - originally from Primark. A cape teamed with a roll neck jumper just shouts winter. This cape is more of an autumn wear to be honest, as the material is not thick enough to just west over a jumper. So, as you might be able to tell, I wasn't exactly warm wearing this outfit as my cape wasn't thick enough. Either way, I do love it and I've learnt that I have to wear more clothes underneath it next time!
As for knitted leggings, they are usually a big part of my winter wardrobe as they keep my legs extremely warm. As far as these ones keep me warm, I prefer them to be more high-waisted as they only come to my pelvis, so I would really suggest to wear a longer jumper over these if you don't want a freezing cold back like I got! As I've said, this is more of an autumn outfit considering how it didn't keep me very warm, but it looks more of a winter outfit so it sort of works out either way.
Don't forget to enter my give away here:
http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.UK/2014/12/remaining-in-reindeer-giveaway.html
Follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram to keep updated with my blog and follow me on Twitter - @isobelceline if you want to see behind the scenes of a bloggers life!


Indigo Cape - Charity Shop (Similar here - http://www.sheinside.com/Navy-Hooded-Buckle-Strap-Pockets-Cape-Coat-p-98323-cat-1735.html?url_from=ukplaouterwear1291111&gclid=Cj0KEQiAhvujBRDUpomG5cq_mI0BEiQA7TYq-m6unUt0Lte89HKhZXtuHu5jWhmYdGMrBmOZRpbgLPYaAk1n8P8HAQ )
Black Roll Neck Jumper - Charity Shop (Similar here - http://www.hm.com/gb/product/52172?article=52172-A )
Tartan Leggings - Charity Shop (Similar here - http://www.riverisland.com/women/trousers--leggings/leggings/Navy-tartan-leggings-658816?sem=1&cmpid=PLA&istCompanyId=28d3cba5-6749-43eb-904c-61b8cc01cf80&istItemId=wmttimpat&istBid=tzrw&gclid=Cj0KEQiAhvujBRDUpomG5cq_mI0BEiQA7TYq-sIUbqdFzNM3Oanb7Wdujfh0AhjbHVLgCzVAx6_Q2KMaArPQ8P8HAQ )
Emerald Bag - Primark
Spiked Boots - Hypnotic (Similar here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/201203986446?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0 )


Isobel Celine
xxx

Posted via Blogaway
Share:

2 comments

  1. That cape looks amazing! Love the outfit overall x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a brilliant find at a great price! Gotta love charity shops!x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig