UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Winter Witch

Hii lovelies ♡
If you've read my about me page/post, you will have found out that I will do the odd make-up post. Well here it is! If you follow me on Twitter (@isobelceline) you would of seen at the beginning of last week some pictures similiar to these that were taken. Also I thought it was a nice idea to share this look with you guys, incase you want an inspirational look for Christmas etc. If you recreate this look, tag me in it on Instagram or tweet it to mw on Twitter as I'd love to see your recreations!

My friend Nicole who does a Beauty Therapy course needed a face to practice her Winter Witch make-up design on other than her own. The reason for this was, she was entering a make-up competition the next day and seeing as how well she carried out this look, she won the competeition! Well done Nicole!

Witch Choker - Little Cave Jewellery* (Search for on Facebook)
Mustard  Cropped Jumper - Primark

Thank-you for reading. Follow me on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Instagram - links to all three are located on the sidebar of my blog → . Also I now have a link to my Twitter at the top of my blog ↑

See you in my next post...

Isobel Celine

♡♥ 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig