Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Saturday, 15 November 2014

●Boucle, Burgundy & A Splash Of Mustard○


Hii people of the fashion world ♡
Today's Ootd I had a slight bit of inspiration from an American Blogger who owns a blog called Wendy's Lookbook.

I think you can clearly tell I am loving the burgundy colour right now...
Burgundy is one of my go to colours for AW14, especially next to monochrome prints, it's one of the autumnal colours that injects colour into any simple outfit.
As for mustard, that is another beaut colour that is quite autumnal, but you can also use it when your colour blocking. A mustard jumper would look beaut with a quilted leather mini skirt , red jacket/coat and either cute little ankle boots or, the latest trend, over the knee high boots.

I couldn't resist not wearing my Little Cave Jewellery Witch Choker again...it adds an extra hint of grunge to any outfit.

Boucle Leather Sleeved Coat - Primark
Cropped Mustard Sweater - Primark
Black Skinny Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Black Tank Top - New Look
Burgundy Buckled Ankle Boots - New Look
Burgundy Box Bag - Primark
Tattoo Witch Choker - Little Cave Jewellery
Wide Black Studded Belt - Primark

Thanks for reading and I shall see you in my next post! ♡ The Bloglovin' and Instagram links to follow me are located on the side bar of my blog → also if you would like to follow me on Twitter to see what else I get up to search @isobelceline in the search box on Twitter.


Isobel Celine

♡♥
Share:

2 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig